Product page: Display dynamic checkout buttons
The Buy It Now button also known as the dynamic checkout button is a feature controlled by Shopify. This button is dynamic so it displays differently depending on whether your customers use an accelerated checkout service such as PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Amazon Pay.
It's important to note that this button changes depending on factors specific to each customer. Here's a Shopify guide explaining more about this feature: Dynamic Checkout Buttons
Information: If you have a customer who doesn't use any of these accelerated checkout services, they will simply see a button that displays Buy It Now.
On the theme you can choose to show or hide this dynamic checkout button.
Here are the steps you can follow to show or to hide this button on your product page:
- Log in your Shopify store admin
- Click on Online Store then Themes in the side menu to get to the Themes area of your Shopify store admin
- Click the Customize button next to your active theme to go to the Theme Editor
- Select Products from the page selector at the top of the Theme Editor, then select Default product
- Select Product page from the menu on the left-hand side
- In the sidebar, find the option called Show dynamic checkout button
- Check or uncheck the option called Show dynamic checkout button as desired
- Lastly, save your work and then check that all is working as expected.