Pages - Create an 'About Us' page
OS 2.0 themes
Information: This article is for merchants using themes that support Online Store 2.0 features. OS 2.0 themes were shipped from 31st August 2021. If you're using a 'Vintage' version please view the older article here.
- Log into your Shopify store admin.
- Click on Online Store then Themes in the side menu to get to the themes area of your admin.
- Click the Customize button next to your active theme to go to the theme editor.
- Select Pages from the top page-selector menu and select Create template. Enter the desired page template name e.g. About Us and select the template it will be based on.
- Select Add Section under the Main Page area of the menu and this will give you a list of sections which you can choose from.
- Add sections in the order you wish to build the About Us page.
- Select Save and check that your changes have worked before exiting the theme editor.
Information: After you have created your new page template, it's important that you assign this new template to the page on which you want to use. You do this in the Shopify page admin. Currently you can't assign templates to pages in the theme editor.